Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas in Savannah!!!






Thursday we headed to Savannah to celebrate Christmas with Nonna, Da, and the rest of the crew!! It was fun, fun, fun! Thursday night we headed to Dee Dee's and Paw Paw Landis's in our jammies for Bingo, Breakfast, and gifts! The kids had a great time and we loved visiting with everyone. We left with lots and lots of stuff!! I have no idea where we are going to put everything. Currently it is all lined up in front of the fireplace:)
Friday we had Christmas with just us at Nonna's house. Again, the kids received a ton of things and had a great time! Turner and Sophia played great together. I overhead Turner telling her that he wanted to play "Momma Baby" (a game that he and Maddie play a lot at home). Turner told Sophia she could be the baby and he would be the momma:) My funny child!
New Years Eve, Kevin and I actually went to dinner alone and left the kids with Nonna and Da. It was nice to have an hour to ourselves!!! When we got back, fireworks were going off and Maddie was having a fit. She normally likes them....not that night. I will say all of us were asleep way before midnight and I don't feel as though I missed a thing!! The kiddo's went to church Sunday with Nonna and then we packed up and headed home.
It was a nice trip and Christmas is now officially over:(
***Yes Maddie had been crying in our family pic. I can't remember why....when the kids go 90 to nothing several days in a row without much sleep, it results in a crying spell or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment