Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Morning!!






I was so excited on Christmas morning that I woke the kids at 6:30. Kevin got so mad at me!!! We never have to wake up the kids and he couldn't understand why I didn't just let them sleep. Sorry....I knew fun times were ahead:) We got the kids rounded up and headed to the living room. I love the picture I got of the kids running into the living room! Pure excitement:)
Santa brought Maddie a wishing wand (which she later said was just a toy and not a real wand), a vtech Innotab, and several other small toys. Turner received a tool bench, a superhero dress up trunk (which Maddie hasn't stopped wearing the costumes, and several other things. They received a puppet theater to share with several puppets. They had lots of goodies in their stockings and several gifts to open from us.
Megs, Bubba, Mimi and Boo Boo all stopped by to see what Santa had left. We played at home for a few hours and then headed to Mimi and Boo Boo's. That will be the next post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment