Friday, December 16, 2011

Maddie's Christmas Party!











Maddie's Christmas party at school was on Wednesday. I took Turner to Mimi and Boo Boo's, picked up 120 nuggets from McDonalds, and headed that way. My favorite part of not working is the freedom to be involved in everything!! The kids had a great party. For lunch we served them nuggets, grapes, apples, and a cookie. The kids are so quiet at meal time. They were too busy shoveling everything in their mouth to take the time to talk:) After lunch there were three crafts for the kids to do and then they played Christmas Bingo. We are really enjoying this year and I love her teachers Mrs. Pat and Mrs. Lea. I was so pleased with Mrs. Amy last year, I thought that this year would be a letdown. I am so glad that it hasn't been and Maddie has had wonderful teachers again! BBPS has been a real blessing for us and I am looking forward to Turner going next year. It was a fun party and after her Christmas program Friday, we will have 2 weeks at home with the whole famiy!! Looking forward to it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment