Friday, December 16, 2011

Smiling with Santa!

















Tuesday we met up with Santa Claus twice!! Tuesday morning the kids and I went to the mall for pictures with Santa and lunch. My parents just happened to be shopping there so they were able to help out and even got a picture with the kids and Santa themselves:) Both kids love him this year. I figured since Turner ended up loving everyone at Disney World, Santa wouldn't be too scary for him. It was great getting two smiling kids sitting on his lap. Turner was quick to tell him he wants a dinosaur and Maddie is wanting a wishing wand. I am not really sure what she is picturing in her head, but I do know that she thinks this thing is going to work! She is going to be so sad when she receives her wand and when she wishes to fly.....it doesn't actually happen. I have tried talking to her about it, but she insists it will work-she has seen it on TV!!!! Now that is a scary thought....my 5 year old believing everything she sees on tv. This is why you monitor so closely what your children watch and why we keep it on the Sprout channel when they are awake!!!! That is a different post for a different day though:)


We got cute pictures with Santa, ate at the food court, tried to shop for myself at JC Pennys and headed home. My mom thought I should pick out a few things for them to give me for Christmas. Doing that with the kiddos in tow is nearly impossible. Turner acted a fool, but I did manage to grab a few things first:)


That night we headed to Bass Pro to meet up with Treybug and fam. As always, kids had a great time and we were able to chat. They sat with Santa again, held hands throughout the store, colored a picture, and did the remote control train. We love this free outing and I think this makes the third year we have gone with the Gaines. It was fun fun fun!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment