Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The End of the Road!!





This is the first time I have posted anything on here about this because I wanted to make sure Nay Nay had told everyone first. We have known for a few months now, but yesterday was my kids last day to go there for the day. I have shed many tears over this and am going to keep this post pretty brief. Nay Nay's husband is a manager at Schnuck's, so when the stores here closed, he was without a job. He was given a wonderful opportunity to stay with Schnucks.....in Saint Louis, Missouri!!!! He has been there for two months now and his family will join him next week.


I don't know how many times our Nay has been mentioned in my blog over the years, but she has been a part of our family for 5. She has kept Maddie since she was 3 months old and Turner as well!! When I quit working, she was so supportive and told me not to worry about anything, she would always be there for us. So I have continued to take the kids there, around one day a week, so that when I returned to work, they would still be in their routine. So now I am not only going to have to find a job one of these days, but a new sitter as well. They are going to have BIG shoes to fill.


Nay Nay has been like my kids second mom, become one of my best friends, and we are going to miss the whole family dearly. I could say so much more, but I have told her, and that is what is important anyway! I wish them nothing but the best and we are hoping to take a trip there next summer to visit. We are so blessed to have had Nay Nay come into our lives and I could never thank her enough for everything she has done.


I took a few pictures yesterday that I wanted to share. I don't think my kids really understand what is going on, but I am so thankful that this happened while I was at home. It isn't going to be that different for them right now because they are used to mostly being at home. We are having Nay Nay, her kids, and Grandaddy over for dinner next week before they leave so I will post more then!

No comments:

Post a Comment