Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Turner's Questionnaire!

It is a new year with lots of goals and plans. As I have said before, I love pinterest and have gotten so many good ideas from it! One thing I came across was a questionnaire to do with your children every year to see how their answers change. I am going to document their answers here. During lunch I asked Turner his questions and was amused and confused at some of his answers!! These are his answers without help from his momma!!!

1. What is your name? Turner
2. How old are you? 2
3. What color is your hair? Brown
4. What color are your eyes? Brown
5. What is your favorite food? Mac N Cheese (he was eating that for lunch and it is for sure his favorite!!)
6. What is your favorite song? Nonna gave me (he calls his guitars songs and Nonna had just given him 2 for Christmas:)
7. What is your favorite treat? Bubblegum when I get older:) (you can chew gum once you turn 3 in this house and apparently he is looking forward to it)
8. What is your favorite color? purple and pink (I hope he was just repeating what he hears from Mo:)
9. What is your favorite animal? elphanet (I spelled it how he says it:)
10. What is your favorite book? Fox's Lucky Day
11. What is your favorite store? Target (HA-mine too!)
12. What do you like to do with Daddy? Play Hide and Seek
13. What do you like to do with Mommy? Clean up with Books (your momma must be barrels of fun!?!?)
14. What is your favorite movie? Gotta Catch Santa Claus
15. What is your favorite tv show? Calliou
16. Who are your friends? Sammy, thats it. (his words, too funny)
17. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play
18. What is your favorite thing to play inside? Playing songs (that would be his guitars)

Too Too funny!!! I love that kid-who by the way has been wearing underwear for 2 weeks now!!! I had posted before about potty training and it never actually happened until now. We wear diapers to sleep and are in big boy underwear the rest of the time. He has done so well!! He has no issue with pooping in the potty and we leave the house in undies and I don't worry about his having an accident! This is one happy momma!!
Turner will be three next month and I don't know where the time has gone! He is our full of energy, silly, strong willed, but still sweet little boy! He wears both 2 and 3T clothes, but I have to buy 4T underwear:) I guess he has a booty on him. He is starting MDO out at church in the morning and will go 1 day a week. Since Nay Nay has moved I wanted to give him one day away from me and with friends. We shall see how it goes....
I will do Maddie's questionnaire this afternoon and post it later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment