Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011!!








I really wanted to do a post on the kids and I baking cookies, several playdates with the Arwood crew, and my birthday. But the more I put this off, the greater my list of posts becomes....so I am skipping ahead to Christmas and will try to post on the others later!
We have been singing Christmas songs, laughing about Bubblegums antics, and preparing for Christmas for a month. It has been so much fun and the kids have been so excited. This year did not disappoint!! Christmas Eve morning was spent making cookies and tracking Santa. We were told Santa would be here between 8:30 and midnight. Maddie told Turner when we got home that night that had to go straight to bed-no snack, drink, or show!! It was hilarious and she was true to her word. We headed to Church for the candlelight service and it was great! I am so glad we went.
After church we headed to Mimi and Boo Boo's where the fun began. There was tons of family, great food, and lots of excited children running around. Turner and Ellie were too cute together and Maddie and Gracie had a great time as well. The kids opened up all their gifts, the adults played dirty santa, and a ton of pictures were taken. I love my family and hate that we don't see each other more often!!
We put the kiddos in their pjs before heading home. Ellie, Maddie, and Turner matched-not planned, but too cute!! Maddie immediately went to sleep when we got home and Turner finally fell asleep at 11!!! He was SCARED of Santa coming and didn't want him coming into his room. This kid cracks me up. He was over it though when he woke up the next morning and saw what was left for him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment