Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kids New Rooms!






I do want to share pics of the kids new bedding sets. Turner now has a big boy room and I love his dinosaur bedding!! Maddie's room looks so much better now as well! I was over the princess theme, and now it looks like a cute little girls room! There are a few more accessories I hope to add to the rooms over the next few months. Turner has done well moving into his big boy bed, although he is now afraid of dinosaurs. All he wanted for Christmas were dinosaurs! So he got several to play with and that is the theme for his bedding. Well....Christmas night I had to remove the dinosaurs from his room because they scared him! Now he says he doesn't like his bed because it it is scary!! Poor kid, hope he changes his mind quick:) Here are some pics!
---We have to still buy a box springs and a different set of rails for Turner's bed so that we can add the headboard and footboard. Always a work in progress:)

No comments:

Post a Comment