Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas at Mimi and Boo Boo's










We headed over to Mimi and Boo Boo's around noon! We had breakfast casseroles to eat and some leftover food from the night before. The kids were wound up and ready to open more gifts. I tell ya these kids are spoiled, I mean loved:) The kids received new bedding from Mimi and Boo Boo!!! Turner is now in a big boy bed! They also got pillow pets, a building set, and a jewelry maker from them. They also received an animated Jingles with 2 books. Mom couldn't believe I didn't know who Jingles was, but apparently it is a show the kids watch with Mimi. Megs and Bubba got Turner a dinosaur and movie, and Maddie a fairy and movie. Too fun!!
This year Megs and I went in together and bought our dad a new camera and mom a kindle! I think they were both excited and we were glad to get them something that they will really enjoy and can use. Kevin and I received a new video camera!!! I am so excited and can't wait to take a ton of home videos:) Kevin also got a new edger, clothes and money. I got several shirts/sweaters, money, and fun stocking stuffers. We were all excited by the time we got done.
After that the kids decorated gingerbread men that Mimi made from scratch. They made a mess, but had fun. It was a relaxing afternoon. We are heading to Savannah tomorrow to celebrate Christmas with the Wilkes crew, so Christmas posts aren't finished yet!! More to come!
Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment