Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bubblegum's Mischief!!









I can't get over what a hit Bubblegum is in this house! The kids wake up asking about him and go to bed talking about him. This morning we had an incident--Turner touched Bubblegum!!!! It was the first day he was within arms reach and it took Turner about 2 seconds to touch him. Kevin decided to teach him a lesson by moving their candy bucket out of their reach. Bubblegum left them a note saying the next time he was touched he would take the candy with him!!! They are going to be MAD at Bubblegum in the morning:)


I have several other posts to share-we had White Christmas today at Church and Maddie's choir program was tonight. I will try and upload the pics in the morning. Tonight I am waiting on my fudge to harden in the fridge--I made funfetti cake batter fudge and I can not wait to eat some!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment