Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010 and Hello 2011!!!

Last year I had our blog printed into a book so we would always have the pictures and journals that went along with them. I am doing the same thing this year, so this is my last post for our 2010 book. Compared to 2009, this year has been a breeze!! We have made a ton of good memories, been a part of my sister's wedding, watched a cousin have a baby and another one get married, started preschool, had our first real family vacation, and just had a lot of fun being a family of four!!!!

Maddie has grown up so much this past year and is our little independent, sometimes knows too much for her own good, silly, precious girl. Turner is our handful that is so loving and expressive, and in the past two months has started talking up a storm. Our kids love each other, copy each other, and fight with each other on a daily basis. They make our hearts melt and my hair turn grayer on a daily basis:) They have had a great year enjoying being three and one, and I can't wait to see what 2011 holds for them and how much more they will grow.

Kevin and I have considered selling the house, considered having another baby, considered a lot of things, but for the moment we have decided to be content with what we have and know that we are so blessed!! We have so much to be thankful for, and I am constantly having to slow myself down and just appreciate each day. 2010 has been good, and we are looking forward 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment