Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa Visit #1!






Last night we met the Gaines at Bass Pro Shop so the kids could see Santa and play in their village. Again....I left my camera at home. It was on kitchen table for me to bring. After packing up bags, jackets, my purse, and children, it was left. Again....I was so mad when we got there! Luckily Mary had her camera and I think got some cute pictures. Once I get them, I will post them on here. The kids had fun and Both Maddie and Turner said they wanted Santa to bring them a computer, or puter. How funny that my 4 and 1 year old want a computer. We are living in a much too technological world!! (if that makes any sense:)

Turner didn't cry for Santa, but he wouldn't smile either. We did get a free picture with him, which was the whole motivation for going:) Maddie painted a Christmas ornament, which is proudly hanging on our tree, and the kids did a lot of running around. Maddie and Trey are little best friends and were both lit up the entire time we were there. Turner just runs after them and had a big time too. I did get some before and after pics so I will post those. I had made marble brownies right before we left, so they each had one when we got home. It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment