Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas in Savannah!













This weekend we went to Savannah to do Christmas with the Wilke's and Lawson family. We had a great time! Friday night we exchanged gifts and had everyone over. Nonna and Big Da got the kids a John Deere Rider and they were thrilled! It is a two seater so they can ride it together. They also received a few other toys and some cute clothes! It was a fun night.

Saturday the kids spent a lot of time playing outside with their cousins and Nonna and I did a little shoe shopping. They have a shoe store in Savannah that carries name brand shoes and discounted prices and I usually always find stuff for the kids. I bought myself some boots as well. Kevin's cousin and wife had their third baby Friday, so Nonna and I also went to see them Saturday night. It was a tough pregnancy for Christy, but she and baby were doing well. Acesyn is super cute and has a head full of dark hair! It reminded me of mine when they were first born.

Sunday we all went to Nonna's church for the Christmas program they were having there. Brayden, Ander, and Addison were in it, as well as both Maddie and Turner!! Maddie was a star and Turner was a cute little cow. It was so fun seeing them all up there. I knew I would get to see Maddie in another program-didn't know it would be two days later:) After church we came home and ordered pizza. The kids were ready to go outside again and it was time for me to head home. That is right-I left my family in Savannah because I had to come home to work for a few days. This will give Kevin and the kids a little more time to visit and help Kevin out since he is out of school for the next two weeks.
I can't believe it is already the week of Christmas. We spend so much time preparing and it is over in a flash. I hope to just enjoy this week and cherish the time I have to spend with my family. We had a great Christmas in Savannah and there will be more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment