Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve!










This year we had Christmas Eve at Aunt Debbie and Uncle Warren's. We spent day baking treats and looked forward to going over there for dinner and presents. As we were leaving the kids left some reindeer food in our yard. We didn't want Santa passing over our house!!! We had so much fun with everyone. It was baby Ellie's first Christmas and my kids love her! She is cute as pie and we had fun watching her take it all in. This was also Matt and Rachel's, and Meg's and David's first Christmas as a married couple!! Lots of happenings this year in the Young family. We had a delicious dinner, a visit from Santa (aka sweet Don) and lots of presents for the kiddos to open. Christmas Eve has always been one of my favorite nights-I love getting together with our family and that is about the only guaranteed night of the year that we do. It is so amazing that I remember doing it when we were our kid's age. I hope the tradition continues to carry on and always reminds me how blessed and grateful I am for our sweet family!

Leaving there we went straight home to put the kiddo's to bed. They were both excited and we had a lot of work to do before the next morning!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Eve has always been my favorite too. It is even more fun now with our sweet babies to enjoy it with!!!

    ReplyDelete