Saturday, January 8, 2011

Playtime with the Arwoods!!





My first post for 2011....a fun day for the Wilkes! We started this morning off by Maddie and I going to Bella's birthday party. Bella is a girl in Maddie's class and Maddie was the only one there from school. Bella was so sweet to Maddie and made an extra effort to make her feel comfortable-it was super sweet!! It was a tea party and Maddie wore her Sleeping Beauty costume. Everyone had a great time and we thrilled to help Bella celebrate her special day! While we were doing that, Daddy took Turner to get his hair cut. He has been going to a barber shop and I just never like the way they do it. Turner has a ton of hair, but the back of it is super straight. They cut the back short and he kind of has a big poof ball on top-he is still pretty cute though:)

Then this afternoon we had the Arwood's over to play and eat pizza. London and Cade are cute as pie and both my kids LOVE them! Maddie tries to be mother hen and Turner couldn't give them enough kisses! Turner has some work to do in the sharing department though. He was constantly taking toys away from London. Finally London had had enough and started saying she wanted to go home. I am so glad the Kelly and I have kids that are the same age and wish we saw them more. Maddie really loves Tim and he provided great entertainment for her and Turner! It amazes me that Kelly and I have been friends for 16 years and she is still one of my besties! I thank God for our friendship and love watching our children grow up together.

This was a great Saturday and they are predicting snow for tomorrow. So, hopefully we will have some pictures of the kids building the snowman they are dying to make in the next few days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment