Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Storytime with Santa








Last night we took the kids to the Pink Palace for some Santa fun. They sat and listened to Santa read them stories, sang songs, ate cookies and milk, went through the Enchanted Forest, and each picked out a stuffed animal to take home. They did all this in their pj's!!! Turner sat in my lap and listened to Santa read books just about the entire time. He was definately intrigued. They loved their snack and were amazed by the Enchanted Forest. I haven't been to the Enchanted Forest since I was a child. It is so funny how you remember things and then see them again as an adult. I must say.....I was much more impressed when I was young:) The kids just seemed to take everything in and had a ball. We went straight to bed once we got home.

Since we have been so busy the past few days, we stayed home from church tonight. The kids acted so good and I think just needed to take a break. Tomorrow night we are having Trey bug over to decorate a gingerbread village. I will post pics from that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment