Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Program at School!






The preschool had their Christmas program Friday morning in the Sanctuary. It worked out great for me since I don't work on Friday's, but Kevin couldn't get off work since it was exams and the kid's last day of school:( He hated to miss but Mimi and Boo Boo came to support Maddie and help Mommy with Turner:) Maddie's class sang a few songs and the kindergarten class did a short play. It was a sweet program, but this momma was a little aggravated-the boy standing in front of Maddie wore a Santa hat, which meant we really never saw her!! I had my video camera and camera with me, but ended up just griping and just taped a little of it. I have got to get a grip-you would have thought the world had ended because I didn't have a clear view of my daughter who usually has her hand stuck in her mouth anyway and probably didn't do a lot of singing. If Maddie had been blocking another child, I wouldn't have even noticed, so it is ok. I bet I will see Maddie in another program or two in her life:)

On a positive note, Turner was on his best behavior and sat through the whole thing while Boo Boo and I complained. When it was over we all went to Maddie's classroom to get her and tell her what a great job she did. We then went to Stevie B's with Mimi for some pizza and let them play games. Funny story-while the kids were in the gameroom Turner was going behind one of the machines. Mimi started freaking out, talking about electrcity, and how he couldn't go back there. So...I get him out and he runs around for another minute. Then he goes off to a different machine and starts getting behind it. I go and get him and start laughing-Little man was just trying to poop in private and we wouldn't let him!!!! It was time to go after that, I had a little stinker who needed to get home and be changed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment