Sunday, December 19, 2010

Maddie's School Party!







Last Wednesday was Maddie's Christmas party at school. I took the day off so I could take her and go to her party. We had to wrap an empty cereal box with the top off to take. They sat them outside the room and a few of the mom's filled them up with goodies during the party. I had Christmas cookies made at the Busy Bakery to put in everyone's "present". They ate pizza for lunch, made reindeer food to take home, and played pin the nose of rudolph. It was a cute party and a great way to end the year. Maddie came home and looked through all of her goodies before we went to pick up Turner. She is having a great time at school and I am so glad it worked out between Mimi and my work schedule that she gets to go!!
The super cute dress she has on was made by Mimi with Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment