Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quick Funny

I have been laughing all afternoon about what I learned when I picked up the kids from Ney Ney's today. When I got there, Turner was all snuggled up with Ney Ney in the chair without a care in the world. He was so still and content, I was amazed. He is NEVER that way at home. Ney Ney told me this was the second time she has done this today. Then I noticed a 4 month old baby in his bouncy with a bottle propped up so he could take it. Turner has been the baby at Ney Ney's for the past year with 2 other close to his age. Well, now there is another baby (I can't remember his name), and Turner doesn't like it. Ney Ney said everytime she started trying to feed the baby, Turner threw a fit and wanted in her lap. So the baby is content to feed himself and my one year old crawls up in her lap. I think we are having bottle withdrawals and one very spoiled little boy:) I am so lucky to have found Ney Ney and know she loves my kids like her own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment