Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mom and Dad need to get it Together!!


Well it seems as though our parenting skills have come into question again today. I will say that Turner's room seems pretty child proof. I normally feel pretty comfortable if he is in there playing by himself for a few moments. After yesterday's fiasco I don't know what would make me think that since he burned his hands with us both in the bathroom with him! This morning as we were running around trying to get ready for church I hear screaming...and screaming....and a little more screaming. I am thinking my word, what has happened now? Let me tell you-Turner was trying to dig out some wipes and in the process his hand got stuck...completely. So stuck we had to cut the wipe box to get his hand out of it. Poor Turner, his parents had better get it together. That boy is a handful that we apparently can't take our hands off of for ONE second! Praying this coming week goes better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment