Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello Spring-Park, here we come!!




I am so happy that it is starting to warm up and the kids are able to start playing outside. They enjoy it so much and it almost always assures us a good nights rest. Since it was pretty today, Kevin took the kids to the park while I was at work. Monday, Kevin took the kids to the mall to play and one of Maddie's friends from dance was there for her to play with. Well, today the same little girl was at the park!! So Maddie had someone her age to play with and Daddy was able to put Turner on the slide. Everyone had fun. When I got home we went outside again and Daddy put Maddie to work. She was at the top of our hill in the backyard blowing leaves!! I wish I had taken a picture. I was scared to death she was going to go tumbling down the hill. With my help Turner made it to the top of the hill to check out what was going on. Turner kept picking up leaves and giving them to Megs and I. I can't wait till its time for us to open the pool! Last summer Turner only got in it a handful of times so someone always had to stay inside with him. This year I plan on all of us just splashing around as we watch daddy mow the yard:) (unless he expects Maddie to do that as well:)


We did have one small injury today-Maddie is learning how to do a cartwheel and somehow managed to jam her pinkie finger while attempting to do one today. It is quite bruised and swollen, but it hasn't slowed her down any so we know it isn't broken. My kids are accidents waiting to happen these days. We have a trip to the zoo planned for tomorrow and a birthday party Saturday so I will have a lot to post from our weekend! I think the kids and Kevin have had a good Spring Break and I am so glad he was able to stay home with them this week. Football training starts next week so he needed this good quality time. Mommy is about to be busy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment