Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lunch Date with Boo Boo







Today Kevin took the kids to see Boo Boo at work. Kevin has taken Maddie before but I think it was Turner's first time. Everyone had a good time. Boo Boo said Maddie wanted to go up the stairs, down the elevator, go outside and see the fish, and again, again. When I am home with the kids I would much rather get out of the house and do something rather than be stuck at home. Kevin is the opposite-I think today's lunch wore both him and Boo Boo out!! Iwill say carrying around an almost 24 lb baby does get tiring. I usually stick with the stroller or the shopping cart:) But the kids enjoyed seeing Boo Boo's office and spending some quality time with him. They ate lunch together and Boo Boo was able to show them off a little bit. Thanks Boo Boo for taking time out of your busy day and letting them visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment