Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Daddy, Turner didn't want to be in his bed anymore!"

I hate that I don't have a picture to go with this story, but if I did it most definately wouldn't have happened:) Kevin is at home with the kids this week while on Spring Break. Turner was fussing so he thought he would lay him down for a nap. After he laid him down, he told Maddie he was taking the trash out real quick. Well....as Kevin was walking back towards the house Maddie opened the door and told him Turner wanted out of his bed. As Kevin looks in....around the corner comes Turner!!!! What happened? Who the heck knows? Maddie has kept pretty true to her story and says that she picked him up and put him on the floor. She did say that he was heavy...No one was hurt....How in the world my 3 year old 30 lb girl could pick up my almost 24 lb boy out of his bed is beyond me, but we kind of believe her. That is kind of scary!! She would have had to climb up on the rails and I have no idea how it ended without someone crying. But however it happened, I think I am in for a treat. My Friday routine consists of taking a shower while Turner is taking his morning nap. Do you really think I will EVER try that again? Nope-looks like I won't be getting clean on Friday's till after Kevin comes home. Sorry Mimi-I might be looking a little rough on our Friday lunch dates:)
This also means that if by some chance Maddie wasn't the little culprit, then Turner accomplished this on his own and we are entering new territory. Maddie never once climbed out of her crib. If Turner learns how to break free, then we are in TROUBLE!! We have gotten about 3 good weeks of sleep since he has been born and I am not ready for that to end. So please...pray with us....let's hope he stays in his bed, safe and sound. Goodnight y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment