Friday, October 28, 2011

Trick or Treat at Bass Pro!













Tonight I took the kids to Bass Pro for a costume parade, trick or treating in the store, and coloring and pcitures with Charlie Brown. We always go there for Christmas for their activities, but this was our time for Halloween. I love taking the kids to as many things as I can so that they get the most use out of their costumes. Mary and Danny met us up there with their kiddo's and it was quite funny that Trey was Bumblebee from Transformers and Maddie was a bumblebee herself!!! They are just too cute together! Turner man was Super Why and he was the cutest Super Why I have ever seen:)


There was a costume contest at the end of the parade and Maddie was one of the winners!! It made me laugh because I normally spend over $50 for each of their costumes. With money being tight this year, we just couldn't. I did order Turner's online and think I paid around $30. Maddie has so many dress up costumes I really didn't buy her one. I had bought this bumblebee outfit at a consignment sale for $5 and that is what she chose to wear tonight. She is planning on being tinkerbell and cinderella over the next few days. A good example to me of why I don't have to spend a lot of money for them to look cute!!! Since Turner doesn't play a lot of dress up, he will be Super Why everytime and we will get more bang for our buck:) It was a fun night and I was glad Turner isn't old enough to get upset about not winning a prize! Maddie is now sleeping with her new stuffed cat. Looking forward to the weekend! We have a hayride and two more trunk or treats planned over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment