Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Soccer is coming to an end!!









Saturday is Maddie's last soccer game for the season. She has had a ball playing and is pretty good. She is aggressive, quick, and knows how to go after that ball. I think she made 5 goals last night at her game. Needless to say, we are pretty proud of our little athlete. They had their team pictures made last night and will have a party at Ci Ci's in the next few weeks. Next up.....Basketball!! We are going to play with the Church and can't wait to see how she does. We are thinking she might not like basketball as much, but you never know. They are always surprising us!


I just want to say that I realize the past few posts have been centered around Maddie. Turner has not been forgotten I promise!! We are planning on spending some quality time together tomorrow while Maddie is at school and I will do a special post just for him. I feel like my little man is being slighted, but at only two our extra activities for him are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment