Saturday, October 15, 2011

Celebrating Maddie Turning 5!!!!































Today was a great day!!!! We had 20 of Maddie's (and ours) closest friends join us for a gymnastics celebration and it couldn't have gone any better. These parties stress me out to no end. I worry about everything and Maddie had the best time (Turner too)!! I told Kevin we really need to figure out a way to pay for him to take gymnastics too. He was on top of the world on that gymnastics floor. An extra bonus was that Maddie's weekly coach, Kendall, was there to help. Maddie loves her and was even working on some of her stuff during the party.



We had a lot of our family and friends there to celebrate. The kids were all over the equipment laughing and having a good time from the ages of 1-6. Maddie received a River City tshirt and medal from the coaches and everyone sang to her. We then headed upstairs for cupcakes, cake, icecream, and drinks. Maddie received a ton of great gifts and loved her special day. She was on cloud nine today and I just loved her enthusiasm, excitement, and bright smile! She has brought us so much joy these past five years and I thank the Lord for her. She first made me a mommy and our family wouldn't be complete without her!!



We finished off the day with a trip to Chuck E Cheese with Nonna, Ashley, Chelsea, Brayden, and Sophia. Let me tell you----my kids were exhausted tonight!!! I think Turner fell asleep before his head even hit the pillow. Today was a super busy day filled with a yard sale, a soccer game, a birthday party and a chuck e cheese dinner. But our kids loved every second of it....we wouldn't have it any other way. I took a million pictures, but will just share a few!


Thank you so much friends and family for making Maddie's day so special. We love you all and are so blessed to have you in our life!!!


****After looking at this, I realized there wasn't a single picture of daddy in here. I promise he was there in the middle of everything. I didn't get a single picture of the four of us! I did get one of both of us with Maddie but it is sideways!! I think I will turn it around and post it tomorrow:) Sorry Daddy-we love you and will be sure to include you in the pics next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment