Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Maddie's Harvest Party!











Yesterday Maddie had her fall party at school. Happy Farms came and Maddie's class was able to feed pigs, ducks, rabbits, sheep, and a lhama. The school asked that no siblings come so I took Turner to Nay Nay's for the day so I could hang out with Mo. It was a fun day at school! After seeing the animals we went back to the classroom for pizza, fruit, and my cupcakes. They were a hit-the kids were surprised when they started eating it and there was icing in the middle:) They made two crafts-a jack-0-lantern and a bat with their handprints. I love being able to be involved in school activities!!!


Maddie was glad I was there, but tends to just lean on me when I am around. She didn't want me to leave her side. I said this last year, but sometimes I think she would have more fun if I wasn't there. She was dressed like a cowgirl and I loved spending time with my girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment