Friday, October 14, 2011

This Past Week!













We have had a good week!! Tuesday we met some friends from church at the zoo! I think this is one of my kids favorite places. We have gone several times over the past few months and they love it. They had so much fun that BOTH kids fell asleep on the way home and slept for two hours and then I had to wake them up. Maddie NEVER takes naps! I took both kids to storytime on Thursday and then we met Mimi and her crew for lunch. We also went to Daddy's ballgame last night and loved hanging with Megs and Nay Nay and her crew. Having Nay Nay's son play for Kevin this year has been great. We have been to almost every game and the kids love running around and I love chatting with my dear friend!! These are the extras we did in addition to school, soccer, gymnastics, and church!!


Today was crunch day! Tomorrow we are celebrating Maddie's upcoming 5th birthday at River City Gymnastics. It will be done in Tinkerbell style and I am oh so excited!! Birthdays always really stress me out, but it is a ton easier to have it somewhere--it just lacks some of the personal touches. Her birthday isn't for another two weeks, but we will be leaving for Disney World shortly after that so I thought it was best to have it a little early. Since she is totally loving gymnastics, this seemed like a good place to have it. I made the cupcakes myself today and they turned out pretty cute. Did I mention I am also having a yard sale in the morning??? So, yeah, I have been working on that as well.


Here are a few pics from the week and I should have plenty more to share after tomorrow!!!! Can't believe our Moe is turning 5-more on that later!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute cupcakes! Can't believe you are having a yard sale before the party. Super Mom!

    ReplyDelete