Tuesday, July 7, 2015

We Love the Beach!!

I did a huge long post on our fun fun beach trip and it never published.  I just can't do it again.....so I put the pictures in a bunch of collages and will do a quick recap.
  We had the best time.  The kids loved the beach so much Maddie cried most of the way home - true story!  We ran into lots of friends and family while we were there.  Spent a morning at the beach with cousins, played putt putt with the Gaines crew, and saw the McCulloughs at Fudpuckers.  We also spent a day with Sharyn at the pool, my mom's bff;)
  Here are just a few highlights-
- Turner lost his 2nd tooth (I pulled it) and was super excited the tooth fairy visited the condo.
- We brought home 2 hermit crabs and 2 little turtles.  They are still somehow surviving.
- We watched a free outside play of Robin Hood.  Kidd loved it.
- The Hub.  A cool outside eating place that had lots of bean bags for the kids to eat in the grass.  Very kid friendly...very expensive.  Turner's chicken biscuit cost $16, but was the size of my head!
- Fudpuckers.  We went there on our own after playing putt putt and the kids loved it.  They fed alligators and danced on stage and the food was delicious.
- We spent Father's Day and our 11th anniversary there.  Both were great days.
- I was a little bummed not to swim or play in the ocean since I had just gotten my port, but everyone else had the best time.  Seriously. Loved. The. Beach!!
- Shopped in Destin at the outlet malls
  We ate good, played hard, and had lots of family time.  So thankful for Mimi and Boo Boo and their great idea of a beach vacation! (I really think it was my idea, but they sure made it affordable for us to go;)
Cousins got lots of playing time and it was a nice break from reality.  Ready to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment