Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Last Week

Wasn't for the weary!  While I didn't feel bad Monday after chemo, I felt pretty terrible the rest of the week.  Tired, sick to my stomach, headaches, blah, blah, blah.  I don't want to complain too much on here, but I do want to be able to look back and remember.  This was a hard week.
  Wednesday was shave day.  It was coming out quite a bit and I was ready to be done.  The kids weren't real impressed and thankfully aren't bothered by it.  Boy, I sure am.  I always thought I had a healthy dose of confidence in myself....take my hair away and that all changed quickly.  I even sleep wearing something to cover my head.  I have a few wigs and am accumulating quite the collection of head coverings.  No thanks to Mimi- she tried to help me out, I wish I had a pic of the things she bought me.  You will never see me wearing them:)
  Mo had a great time at camp and I was able to go out there to pick her up Friday.  So glad she went.  Harper and Turner had a pretty uneventful week.  We went to Costco one day with Mimi and Boo Boo while Daddy was at football...I think that was about it.  But Daddy is still being a super dad, and we are all just trucking along.
  We did receive several meals last week which were huge blessings.  We also had a few people stop in with goodies and to check on us.  So, even though this isn't a whole lot of fun, we are being blessed by many.  We are still praising him during this storm!!
  This week is starting out better and my next post will be more upbeat;)

1 comment: