Monday, July 27, 2015

Good Days!

Last week was a good one!!  Felt better most of the week and had more energy.  We had some fun with the kids.  Monday, we went skating with the church.  Mo took a friend from school and Kev kept Harper at home.  The big kids had a great time!
  We also went to Savannah for a quick overnight trip.  The kids loved seeing Nonna and swam with cousins for a few hours.  I am so glad we went. 
  We went swimming at the neighbors pool one morning, had a family lunch date at Genghis Grill, did some school shopping for Mo, and had a family movie night. We also had a play date at Tina's house for lunch and a swim. The weather prevented the swim, but we all were able to visit anyway!  We met the Gaines boys at the new Splash Park Friday afternoon.  We ended the week with a Redbirds game and gymnastics exhibition.  I will do a separate post for that. 
  Countdown to school is on and I am so thankful we are getting some fun in before the craziness begins!
  I still receive sweet cards in the mail often with people letting me know they are praying.  I also had a sweet lady stop by and bring me a blessing box.  There are gifts in there for me to open after each treatment.  How thoughtful!!!  A Sunday school class from church dropped a package off on our porch Friday evening.  They gave me so many goodies that my head was spinning.  My kids said it was the best gift I have ever been given:) 
  Friends, family, acquaintances have really rallied behind us and we can feel the love.  God is good and we are blessed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment