Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fun Week!

We have had a good busy week!  I have felt good, gotten most of my energy back, and we are taking advantage of it when we can!
  We went back to Jumping World Monday with a bunch of friends.  Mom's and kids had a great time.  We had a play date at the Ferrell's, where all 3 kids have a friend their age.  Score!  Harper and Tyler might have stripped down together and helped each other go potty while us mom's were chatting.  The toilet might have gotten clogged...we definitely shared a few laughs:) 
  The kids also came to read to my class one day.  They had been begging all summer and this was the last week.  The kiddos loved having them and mine did a great job.  I was proud of them and glad they stopped by!
  After church Wednesday I texted Tina to tell her we were going to Sonic and asked if she wanted to join us.  She had just pulled in!  So we, along with half the youth from church, hung out and had a little dessert.  Harper really loves Gabbey and it is sweet watching them interact.
  Maddie has had gymnastics camp the past few days so I took Turner and Harper to the new Splash Park in Bartlett.  We met some friends there and Harper could have stayed all day!  Turner wasn't sure at first because it is kind of small- he loved it too!  Nothing better than cold water on these hot summer days!
  Kev worked a lot of the week, which is why he isn't mentioned much.  We missed him though!  Today Mo went to see Minions with her gym friends after camp and I took T and H for ice cream.  After that we headed to a friend's house we haven't seen in a bit.  She and another friends gave me a craft box filled with things for the kids to do on days I don't feel well!  It was so sweet and thoughtful.  We have just been blessed over and over again through this yucky cancer!  We had meals brought to us 3 different nights this week and breakfast this morning.  Getting a little spoiled, but so very thankful. 
  After all that, we ended the night by swimming at the neighbors.  The kids had such a full day and fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows.  I am about to do the same.  I don't have pictures of a lot of this, but will share a few.  Monday starts round 2 and I am not looking forward to it.  Kind of stinks knowing to expect.  Thankful we had such a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment