Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Time!











Last Thursday we took the kids to pick out pumpkins. Since we waited so long, the selection wasn't huge, but we did get 2 big and 2 small ones. Maddie wanted the biggest pumpkin they had, but since it cost $20 we had to downgrade:) They were some puppies in a kennel there that Turner kept telling to be quiet-too cute!

We came home and got to work carving and painting our pumpkins. Kevin carved a big one and the kids painted the rest. I think this is about the first time Turner has ever painted, and he had a big time. I will say just because paint says that it is washable, doesn't mean it won't stain your clothes!!!! Stupidly I left the kids clothes on that they had worn that day and Turner's outfit especially is ruined-I am so glad he was able to wear it that ONE DAY:( Lesson learned, but the kids did have fun ruining their outfits:)

1 comment:

  1. Was blog hopping and came across yours! You have such a beautiful family! I agree I blog to have a journal of all my memories. My kids are just growing up so fast!
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete