Saturday, October 16, 2010

Here Comes the Bride!!!!









Saturday, October 9th Megan Young became Mrs. Megan Williams! The weather was perfect, the flowers were perfect, the bride was beautiful, and the food was delicious. It was a great day!! We started off by getting our hair done and then meeting at the church at noon. There were lots of pictures taken and lots of nerves to be calmed (Meg's). The ceremony went off without a hitch and Maddie played flower girl well. When she got to the alter, I am afraid she felt a little like Miss America. She was waving and smiling at everyone. I sent her down to sit with my mom and she ended up with Nonna, Marci, and Turner. But both kids were quiet and that was all I cared about. Turner was able to sit in the church the entire time!!!! I thought for sure Nonna would have to take him outside. Granted he did sleep through most of it, but I was proud of him nonetheless:) After the ceremony and pictures were done, we headed to Colonial for the reception.
I thought the food was wonderful and everything looked great. Megs and David had their first dance and then Boo Boo and Meg's had theirs-Priceless!!!! It was quite entertaining and I am so glad they did it! Maddie and Turner loved dancing on the dance floor and had a great time. Nonna and Marci were a huge help and I am so thankful they were there! It was a beautiful wedding and I am so happy for Megs and David. I also can't believe the downtime we are having now that it is over. It was quiet last week at the Wilkes house without the nanny popping in for visits. I think we all have some adjusting to do but I wish the Williams nothing but the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment