Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Trunk or Treating!!







Sunday our Church had their annual fall festival which included Trunk or Treating. The kids were so excited to go. Since the 31st is the last day of the month, I always have to work, but was able to spend some time at church before I went. This year Maddie dressed up as Belle and Turner was a little monster-I think both costumes were attitude appropriate:) We parked the truck so we could help hand out candy. I think the kids enjoyed passing it out just as much as they enjoyed receiving it! There was lots of food, bouncers, and games to play as well. I only stayed for the candy part, and then Kevin was on his own with the kiddo's. Fortunately Megs and Bubba (David's new name per Turner) were there to help and everyone had a good time.

I love our church family and the fact that my whole family goes there as well. My children are so loved and we have an awesome support system. It was a great night for everyone to be together, be safe, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment