Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Pictures!






Yesterday the kid's and I had a full day. We went by Pump it Up to pick up birthday invitations for a little girl that is turning four in a few weeks, stopped by my work to say hi and get a balloon, went to Sears to have our pictures made, and finally met Mimi and Pitty Pat at Stevie B's for some pizza and games. Their pictures were my top priority and we ended up at Sears for over 2 hours!!! That is way too long for a 1 and 3 years to be stuck getting their pictures made. We probably won't be going back.....the pictures aren't that great and I don't blame the kids for not wanting to be there. Maddie was all about cheesing for the camera, but Turner just wasn't having it. I think he would have done better had I been in the pictures, so I am hoping to have some family photos done for Christmas.

I was mainly wanting pictures made in their halloween costumes, but had some done in regular clothes as well. Turner's monster costume didn't impress him, and it will be interesting to see if he wears on Halloween. I think it made him hot, and he definately didn't want to wear the head piece. But I did get one picture of them together that turned out ok. I haven't done as well getting their pictures made this year, so I glad to be able to buy a few different poses. It was a fun day though and reminds me why I am so blessed to have Friday's to spend with the kids!

1 comment: