Saturday, October 30, 2010

Maddie's Harvest Party!







Last Monday Maddie had her first school party! It was a harvest party and I was able to go! I left work for 2 hours to be able to participate and am so glad that I did. One of the other mom's got it together and the kids had so much fun. Maddie was so surprised to see me and wanted me by her the entire time. It started at twelve just in time for lunch. They had popcorn chicken, cheese cubes, grapes, cheetos, a juice box, and oreo's for dessert! After lunch the parent's helped the kids make a scarecrow craft and then they played some games. I thought for sure every mom would be there, but there was only five of us there. I hate to think that being a working mom is going to cause me to miss some things over the years. I am so glad that wasn't the case for this and took lots of pictures to record the event. Maddie is really enjoying school and her teachers say she is doing great. Here are a few pics from the party.
---My camera has somehow gotten on a setting where if someone is moving the picture turns out blurry. I have to figure out what is going on before Maddie's party next weekend!! That's right, our baby girl turns 4 on Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment