Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow




I am not upset about what took place in our bathroom tonight, really. I promise I'm not. Ok, I am just going to keep saying that until it is true. I didn't know my husband had gone to cosmetology school-oh wait he hasn't. That would be why Turner's hair looks the way it does. I don't know what Kevin was thinking, but Maddie had her first hair cut 2 weeks ago at 3 years of age, and Turner received his first one at 9 months-in our home, by his daddy.

Turner's hair has always been a little crazy. He had some really long hair that went to the side and was always getting in his eyes. We have picked him up from the nursery before and found him with a bow in his hair. I know it probably got on his nerves, it got on mine, but that was his baby hair and he was precious. He is still precious, his hair no longer will get in his eyes, but he will now have to go and have someone that knows what they are doing fix it. I am posting some pictures from this exciting evening and am thankful that Turner is still smiling and wasn't bleeding anywhere when Kevin was done. I think the pictures actually look cute, but up close, you won't be as impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment