Thursday, December 31, 2009

My First Cricut Creation!!


As most of you know, I received a new Cricut Expression for my Birthday and have been very anxious to try it out. My sweet family left ahead of me to go to Savannah so I have had some time to begin learning how to use it. I do think it might be a little more complicated than I had thought. But I am very excited about having it and have all kinds of plans in my head on what I am going to make. Turner's first birthday is coming up and I fully intend on making his party invitations myself. This does mean I need to start working on them today, or yesterday, maybe even last week:) But I am determined to do them myself and the theme is Cowboy and horses-I ordered some stuff today!

Back to the Cricut-Megs was over last night and together I decorated my first picture frame. It is pretty darn cute. The frame was a $1 from Michaels, I had the scrapbooking paper, and the Cricut supplies I used probably only cost $400. Pretty Cheap frame, huh? So, if from now on the only gifts you receive from us are homemade ones-hope you like them, they were made with love:) I posted a pic of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment