Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Surprise Visit to Dance Class!




Maddie had her last dance class before Christmas Monday night. I was excited for 2 reasons-we thought we were going to be able to watch her dance, and Santa was going to pay the class a visit. So, Megs came over to watch Turner and Kevin and I went to watch our girl strut her stuff. Well...I don't know why, but we weren't able to watch her dance. I guess everyone will see her in action in June at her recital. But, Santa did come and surprise the girls!


When we realized we weren't going to be able to watch, I sent Kevin on home so Megs could get on with her night. At the end of class, Santa arrived and all the parents walked in to their class with him. Right before that a mom asked me if Maddie was scared of Santa. I said "No, Maddie loves Santa. She talks about him all the time, blah, blah, blah." WRONG!! We walk into the class and one child out of 20 starts crying hysterically-MINE! I don't know why it scared her, but she was upset. I finally calmed her down and after watching the girls sit in his lap, she decided that she would too. She told him that she wanted a big girl bike and I got their picture, but she sure made a liar out of me!! You never know what you are going to get from Maddie, oh how we love that child!!

No comments:

Post a Comment