Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mommy Turned 30!








Unbelievable-30 is NOT old, but I just don't feel like I should be out of my twenties. But...I am and I have enjoyed my birthday with my family. The day before Nonna came down to spend the day with the kids and Kevin. When I got home from work I had a "Happy Birthday" sign colored by Maddie and a cake. We met my parents, sister and David at Chili's for a birthday celebration. We had a good time. I received a new coat, book, camera, and Cricut Jukebox, all of which I am very excited about!! My birthday morning started out with pancakes made by Kevin with candles in them. I also received my Cricut which I bought after Thanksgiving and have been anxiously waiting for. My parents kept the kids for a few hours so we could get toys out of boxes and prepare for Christmas morning. I am so blessed to have 2 precious children, a wonderful husband and family, and could not ask for anything more on my birthday! I love you all!!

1 comment: