Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Sick Baby Boy!

What an exhausting weekend. It never fails, if I am looking too forward to something, then plans will change. I was planning on taking the kids to see Santa Claus Friday at the mall and then we were having the Arwood's over for dinner Saturday. I have not spent near enough time with baby London and I was anxious to watch her and our kids play together. Well....none of that happened. Thursday afternoon, Turner spiked a fever of 101 and I was afraid all plans were about to be changed.

After being up most of the night with him, I made a doctor appt. for Friday morning and took both kids in. Maddie had started coughing and I decided to let them check her out as well. Fortunately she was fine, and after declaring "NO SHOTS" 500 times, she left without having anything done or prescribed. Turner on the other hand, had 102.7 fever and an ear infection in his right ear. Thank goodness I took him in. He ran a fever all day and by that night, it was a 103. He still ran a high one through Saturday afternoon until it finally broke. Poor Boy!! He has been very clingy and not sleeping well at all. I kept him home from church this morning and he is finally getting back to his old self.

Tonight we took the kids to church to see the children's Christmas program and I will post on that after I download the pics. For now, I am going to bed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment