Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Surprise!!!!

Kev and Turner went camping last weekend with the RA'S, which will be my next post.  Since the boys would be gone and Maddie's birthday is 2 weeks away, we decided to have her a surprise sleepover party.  I had so much fun getting everything together and she had absolutely no idea!  It was inexpensive, and my favorite party of hers to date.
  Several of her friends were out of town for fall break, but we had 7 girls spend the night.  I decorated while the girls were at Mimi and Boo Boo's and everyone arrived at 6.  They hid behind furniture and I acted like I was sleeping on the couch.  When Mo walked in everyone jumped out and yelled surprise.  She was shocked.. I can still see her face and it makes me grin:)
  I fed them chik fil a nuggets, fruit, and chips for dinner, they decorated Halloween cupcakes, painted pumpkins, painted faces, had a baby food challenge....I tried to keep them busy:)  They also watched a movie and had popcorn and ice cream.  I didn't sugar them up at all!
  It was a loud night!  They sang karaoke and had a talent show.  Maddie had the best time and that was my goal.  The girls were all asleep by 12:30 and up by 6:30.  Mercy me!  It was such a fun way to celebrate her turning 9!  We will celebrate again with the family on her special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment