Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Chemo Day!

It is 2:20 am and I can't sleep.  Chemo is supposed to wipe you out, but most nights I spend awake.  Weird.  My good friend Jennifer took me yesterday and we passed the time chatting and laughing away.  Delia, who is also in the picture is a 17 year survivor who now volunteers at West.  She has been a huge encouragement to me.  My numbers were a bit better yesterday which is good.  After chemo, we enjoyed Sekisui for lunch-my fave!
  Friday I go for an MRI.  I would appreciate prayers.  I am praying that no cancer will be found.  I meet with the surgeon the following week and might not know the results till next Thursday.  I am
also praying for calm nerves and less anxiety.  That test is no fun and now I know what to expect.  I am praying Joshua 1:9.  I am praying God will receive glory from this no matter what the results will be.  Pray with me!!!!  He hears us and listens!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in awe of your strength. And you look absolutely beautiful. I will be praying for the MRI, & that the results will show ned. Hang in there!! xx

    ReplyDelete