Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Lately...

In the past week, we have gone to Disney on Ice, Daddy had a birthday, played football, complete Chemo #10, and had Ram Run at the big kids school.  Instead of doing separate posts, I am lumping them together to save time.
  Disney on Ice was a great time.  We went downtown early eat at Hueys and then headed to the Forum.  The kids all loved it, but Harper was on cloud 9!  She smiled the whole time. She wore her Anna costume and looked adorable.  We had to have a few Olaf snocones and they each picked out a treat (stuffed animals and sword) after the show.  Daddy's birthday was the day before and he had a football game, so we really didn't see him.  Disney on Ice was a way to celebrate as a family;)  So thankful for him and all he does for us!!
  I had chemo #10 and Mimi and Boo Boo joined me.  A sweet friend kept Harper for the day that has a son the same age.  They had a great time.  My numbers and blood pressure were a little low, but I was still able to get chemo.  I slept through most of it.  Getting closer to the end and I can not wait!  I have an MRI Friday and I am praying that there will be no trace of cancer.  Then the following week I will meet with the surgeon and see what's next.  I am ready for a game plan.
  Friday I took off work so that Harper and I could watch the kids run at Ram Run.  Mimi and Boo Boo came too and the kids booked it.  It is fun watching them run and  it was cold outside that day!!  Fall has arrived.  Ramy (the mascot) was there and Harper loved him.
  Yesterday Turner had a game and we all froze!!!  It was at 8:30 and we all drank hot chocolate and I made several trips to sit in the car out of the wind.  Turner played a bunch and hustled more than usual...Probably just trying to stay warm!
  It was a good week!  We have 1 more week of school and then it is Fall break.  We are ready!!  We have a trip to Savannah planned, a few doctor appointments, a camping trip for daddy and Turner, and a surprise I will share more about later!
  I have been trying to get this to post forever!  Not sure what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment