Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall Break Fun!

We have had the best fall break!  It began with chemo where I learned that my cancer is possibly completely gone!!  If there is any left, it is small.  Thank you God for allowing this chemo to work!  Kev was with me to hear the great news.  We celebrated by having sushi for lunch during treatment:)
  Tuesday we met some friends at the movies to see Pan.  It was Harper's first movie and she did great.  She stood for most of it, but really enjoyed her popcorn.  Afterward we headed to the Bellevue playground to play for a bit.  We didn't last long because Mo started wheezing.  It scared me as she hasn't had any breathing problems in a few years.  We headed home for a breathing treatment and she was fine shortly after.
  Wednesday we went to the zoo with the Gaines.  My kids LOVE the zoo and going with friends makes everything better.  We were late getting there thanks to a flat tire on the van.  It happened close to a tire store, which was also close to a sonic, and we only had to patch it.  God was watching out for us as always:)  Once we got there, we enjoyed the sting ray exhibit, and all the other animals.  We stayed for several hours and were pooped by the time we left.  We took the wagon and Harper walked just about the whole time.  Hard to believe we wont be hauling that thing around much longer:(
  Thursday I met with the surgeon and the kids played with Mimi and Boo Boo.  I have decisions to be made and will be meeting with a radiologist and plastic surgeon this week.  I definitely will have to have 6 weeks of radiation and we are undecided about surgery.  Seems that it is my choice.  I am leaning more towards a double mastectomy but have a week to decide.  Praying for wisdom!
  That brings us to this weekend which will be a separate post...or 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment