Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Life of a Chauffeur!

We spend a lot of time in the car.  Today we were going here, there, and everywhere.  I had Maddie at the gym at 9:30 and was meeting Kev and the other 2 at the gym for a basketball game.  I got there first and saw that Turner actually had 2 games this morning and missed most of the first one.  Whoops!  He is enjoying playing even though he is slightly afraid of the ball:)  He almost made 2 baskets and we were proud.
  After the game we ran home for a bit to lay Harper down.  I had to be back at the gym at 12:30 to get Mo.  She has reached a tired point and is talking of quitting after the season is over. I have talked to her coaches about this and I think they are trying to convince her otherwise.  We shall see.
  I dropped Mo off at the house and headed to Mimi and Boo Boo's to help get ready for Austin birthday party.  That sweet boy is 1 and I just can't believe it.  Since I kept Aubry that first year we were around her all the time.  We don't see Austin near enough.  But Meg's did a baseball theme and everything turned out great.  The kids had a blast and Austin cared nothing for his cake.  He did not take a single bite...he didn't get that from our side of the family!
  After the party I took the big kids to Target to buy a few gifts and let them spend their gift cards.  They both picked out footed pajamas to look like their sister.  Cuteness at its finest!  We got home close to 7 and I had to run back to mom and dad's to print stuff for Sunday School.
  It was a good day.  It was a long day.  I am thankful gas is so inexpensive right now.  It helps.  Looking forward to a day off Monday with not much on the agenda!  Tomorrow is church and 2 birthday parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment