Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas in Savannah!

We are home from having Christmas.in Savanah...it was a whirlwind.  We were able to spend time with a bunch of the family and had a good time.  Big Da came home from the boat the day we got there.  Our kids were able to spend time with all 4 of their great grandparents, which is incredible to me.  Granny Francis has had a hard 4 months and it was a joy to get pictures of them with her in her new home.  We don't know what tomorrow holds for any of us, but we are thankful for today.  I am thankful for the memories my children will have with family that loves them so much.
  We played with cousins, ate a ton, and enjoyed being together.  We don't get to Savannah as often as we would like, but I think we make each minute count.  We stayed up late, and even slept later than usual.  Harper slept till 9 one morning!  Maddie received a new game, Apples to Apples Disney version, and the kids love playing it.  We also shot fireworks on New Years Eve which was fun.
  I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but I do have a few to share.  Christmas 2014 was one for the books and we look forward to the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment