Monday, November 18, 2013

Smores Night...and more!

Turner was so excited about Saturday night.  Our church had a get together with hotdogs, hot chocolate, and a bonfire to make smores.  Kevin had his football banquet and I took the kids by myself.  I prayed no one would get sick from Harper so we could still go.  We made it to the get together.  The kids had a great playing with their friends and I visited with mine.  The weather was perfect.
  I kid you not-20 minutes after we got home I began throwing up.  I don't think I slept at all that night.  Kev took care of the kids, got them to church, and took them to lunch.  By 8 last night, every stinking one of them was throwing up.  I am so thankful I was the first to get sick and Kevin was the last.  One of us was always ok enough to take care of the kids.  It was wild.  So we all spent today at home getting better.  This weekend was one for the books-praying that doesn't happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment