Monday, November 18, 2013

Peek a Boo-8 months old!

Harper has changed so much this past month.  She now can roll over, pulls up, and is teething like crazy!!  She is still our happy little girl, but a little spoiled.  She used to play so well by herself, but these days definitely prefers her mommas hip:)  It makes it hard to do things, but I know before long she will be walking amd not wanting me as much.  I will take it while I can!
  Maddie and Turner can make her laugh like no other and she loves bathtime more than anything.  If I just walk into the bathroom with her she starts kicking and smiling.  She still doesn't really sleep through the night and for some crazy reason I dont really mind.  I stay tired but those middle of the night feedings are some of the only alone times I get with her.  Crazy I know!!
  She has had a runny nose for a few weeks now.  I took her to the doctor and her ear was cloudy but not infected yet.  By weeks end I had started her on an antibiotic.  Not going to be surprised if she has same allergy/ear problems as her brother and sister.  Which will give me the answer to my experiment.  She is the only baby I nursed/pumped for a whopping two weeks (hardest two weeks of my life!!) to see if it would make a difference in her health.  I guess time will tell:)
  Her favorite foods are rasberries and cauliflower,  but this girl isn't picky.  She really does like it all.  I broke down and bought a few jars of baby food.  Now that she is eating so much, it has been hard keeping up with making it.  Well, she definitely prefers homemade.  So I will carry on for a few more months.
  While everyone was resting today, we had our monthly photo shoot.  I love them and her!

No comments:

Post a Comment